Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Thursday 18 April 2024, 03:54:12 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Official Endian Reference Manual  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6491 Members
Latest Member: roy
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  EFW SMTP, HTTP, SIP, FTP Proxy Support
| | |-+  Suddenly all Incoming SIP calls disconnected - calling out works
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Suddenly all Incoming SIP calls disconnected - calling out works  (Read 7048 times)
quaddrophonic

« on: Saturday 31 May 2008, 08:21:16 am »

hi everyone!

i need help here, i am desperate. This problem is very strange because i can't find a reason for it.

This is the problem:

I set up an endian machine, configure fixed leases in DHCP, block all other IPs and enable SIP and http proxy in transparent mode. Everything works fine.
Everybody can make and receive calls (4 SIP Phones). Suddenly though, the phones ring on incoming calls but as soon as you pick up, the caller gets disconnected while the SIP phone starts to count the time being connected to the caller. Needless to say, the connection has been terminated and you can't communicate.
Making calls still works without any problems.

Here's what I did: i reinstalled the endian machine taking one step at a time (first without fixed leases and so on) but it just keeps crashing.

I haven't found a pattern in what time it takes to happen - this problem appears irregularily and can't be fixed by rebooting the endian machine or restarting the siproxd... the only way I found to make it work again is to reinstall the endian machine. Since I have done that many times now I started to just backup the settings - this speeds up the reinstallationl process - but still, I can't reinstall every some days/weeks.

I haven't got any idea left how to solve this problem and am uncertain what info's I have to provide you with. Please help me!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.