Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Friday 29 March 2024, 12:13:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the official Endian Community Mailinglist  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6490 Members
Latest Member: maquino
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  EFW SMTP, HTTP, SIP, FTP Proxy Support
| | |-+  Problem with web GUI and SQUID+contentfilter
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Problem with web GUI and SQUID+contentfilter  (Read 13023 times)
cmontero

« on: Wednesday 09 January 2008, 04:44:39 am »

Hi,

this is my first post and i make it because i have a problem with Endian Community verison 2.1.2 installed yesterday.

The install went smooth, and the configuration post install also is OK.
I activate proxy and content filter, then click the "save and restart" button and then the web GUI stop responding, but the server loads ok, and i can't see any problem, i'm not used to this software and i don't know where to look.. i'm trying to understand the manual, as i read i can't find any clue..

please  if i'm making something wrong please tell me.. i'll continue to investigate on my account, any new data will posted as soon as possible...

thanks for your time
Bhai

« Reply #1 on: Sunday 20 January 2008, 09:53:28 pm »

this is my first post and i make it because i have a problem with Endian Community verison 2.1.2 installed yesterday.
The install went smooth, and the configuration post install also is OK.
I activate proxy and content filter, then click the "save and restart" button and then the web GUI stop responding, but the server loads ok, and i can't see any problem, i'm not used to this software and i don't know where to look.. i'm trying to understand the manual, as i read i can't find any clue..
please  if i'm making something wrong please tell me.. i'll continue to investigate on my account, any new data will posted as soon as possible...
thanks for your time

Hi,

be patient, when you enable proxy/dansgardian for the first time it takes a long time to load. Also if you decide to reboot it is normal that it will kinda "hang" on squid since it is the first time started. The next time it will load in seconds.

rgdz,
Bhai
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.