Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Monday 29 April 2024, 04:37:11 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the official Endian Community Mailinglist  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6493 Members
Latest Member: thiagodod
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  Installation Support
| | |-+  I can't access my virtual file server
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I can't access my virtual file server  (Read 7249 times)
clouthier

« on: Thursday 17 May 2012, 09:04:28 pm »

I am running a training LAN for my work. The LAN is comprised of a cluster. A Node (Megatron) and B Node (Omegatron.) The cluster also has three virtual servers. Our Oracle Server (cybertron-ora) File Server (cybertron-file) and web server (cybertron-www). The DC and DNS is also on Node A. I needed to rebuild the ten clients we currently have on the LAN. We have a standard installation guide we use for our clients. I can load the client with windows (xp professional), and join it to our domain (chucknorris) however when I try and get to our virtual file server (cybertron-file) it gives me the error,'The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to. After it gives me the error our domain administrator account (rodimusprime) gets locked out. The clients I haven't tried to reload can still get to cybertron-file fine, as well as the servers. I have made sure the network config is identicle to the ones we haven't reloaded. Any feed back would be appreciated. Thank you!
mrkroket

« Reply #1 on: Saturday 19 May 2012, 04:28:52 am »

'The referenced account is currently locked out and may not be logged on to.' Doesn't seem a firewall problem at all, its 100% pure AD Windows problem.
Besides, you can't join ChuckNorris Fileserver or domain. It's ChuckNorris Fileserver/domain what gets you into it. You should know that!
Also be warned that chuck can change all your permissions if he wants!

But 5 stars for all those nerds server names (chuknorris domain!)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.