Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Tuesday 30 April 2024, 04:42:55 am

Login with username, password and session length

Download the latest community FREE version  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6493 Members
Latest Member: thiagodod
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  General Support
| | |-+  Help on configuring Firewall Endian 2.4.1
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Help on configuring Firewall Endian 2.4.1  (Read 6282 times)
bijuabr

« on: Wednesday 21 December 2011, 09:46:18 pm »

I have installed the Endian 2.4.1 and I have 3 interfaces, 1 green, 1 red and 1 yellow. I want to pass a bunch of public IPs (202.88.229.113/28) from red to yellow. Can somebody help me which all activities should I do? What do IP address do I configure on the red and yellow interface?

Regards,
Biju.
bijuabr

« Reply #1 on: Saturday 24 December 2011, 08:02:29 pm »

Hello,

Can somebody help please? I have a bunch of public static IPs to be made available behind the firewall in DMZ. I have to get XX.XX.XX.113/28 IP set to be available in DMZ. What IP should I assign for the external interface and what IP for the DMZ interface of the firewall?

Regards,
Biju.
jeremycald

« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 03 April 2012, 02:18:48 pm »

Just a quick little note.  I just setup this same scenario but had to go back to the ISP to set it up correctly.  What you really want to do is setup the /28 subnet you were given as THE DMZ (Orange) subnet and have them give you a different IP address for the Internet Interface (Red).  That will make everything run smoother. Then will tell their routers to use the new IP address of the Internet Interface (RED) as the gateway for your /28 subnet

The key is the new setting under Firewall \ Port forwarding/NAT \ Incoming routed traffic.  That allows your endian to act as a real router and not just a NATing router.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.