Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Monday 29 April 2024, 02:39:42 am

Login with username, password and session length

Download the latest community FREE version  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6493 Members
Latest Member: thiagodod
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  EFW SMTP, HTTP, SIP, FTP Proxy Support
| | |-+  SMTP proxy, relay to a non-default port problem
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: SMTP proxy, relay to a non-default port problem  (Read 10144 times)
feheris

« on: Saturday 20 July 2013, 12:07:00 am »

Hello,
I've just freshly installed a new EFW server in virtual environment, connected to a LAN. I'd like to use EFW as a spam-filter mail-relay solution.
So it accepts e-mails from the world, spam-filter them, and then relays them to a final mailbox server.
My problem is, the final mailbox server listens SMTP connections on port TCP 2525, and it seems EFW can not be configured to relay e-mails to a non-standard SMTP port.

On the web admin interface, I tried to go to "Proxy > SMTP > Incoming domains" configuration page and I tried to set Mailserver value of my domain to [10.0.0.3]:2525 as this should be the format for relaying e-mails to an IP-address and a non-standard SMTP port.
Unfortunately after I apply the changes, incorrect values are written in /etc/postfix/transport and /etc/postfix/relay_domains files. In these files I can see values like this: smtp:[[10.0.0.3]:2525]
This format is incorrect, so the mail-relay doesn't work. If I edit these files and postmap them, then mail-relay works fine, until the next settings apply.
I think this is some kind of bug of the web admin pages.

Any idea how to workaround or fix this problem?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.