Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Thursday 02 May 2024, 11:40:28 am

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the official Endian Community Mailinglist  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6493 Members
Latest Member: thiagodod
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  General Support
| | |-+  Port forwarding from an external dyndns host
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Port forwarding from an external dyndns host  (Read 8114 times)
anony2k1

« on: Sunday 04 January 2009, 09:13:56 am »

Dear All,

this is my first post. I have an Efw 2.1.2 installed in my company and it works great.
I would like to resolve an annoying matter: I need to allow one my supplier to access to one port of an internal IP. Unfortunately, they have a dynamic IP connection, but they have registered to dyndns so they have an host like xyz.dyndns.org
When they need to connect, I ping their host xyz.dyndns.org and recover the ip address, then I put it manually into the web interface of Endian firewall in routing rule, because it only accepts the Ip addresses.
I would like to know how to make endian firewall update itself the ip address of this rule. I do not know how to do it and if it has to be done by command line, please tell me which string should I use.
I hope you will solve me this annoying matter, thanks in advance.

Anony2k1
salve

« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 15 December 2009, 08:19:00 am »

Dear All,

this is my first post. I have an Efw 2.1.2 installed in my company and it works great.
I would like to resolve an annoying matter: I need to allow one my supplier to access to one port of an internal IP. Unfortunately, they have a dynamic IP connection, but they have registered to dyndns so they have an host like xyz.dyndns.org
When they need to connect, I ping their host xyz.dyndns.org and recover the ip address, then I put it manually into the web interface of Endian firewall in routing rule, because it only accepts the Ip addresses.
I would like to know how to make endian firewall update itself the ip address of this rule. I do not know how to do it and if it has to be done by command line, please tell me which string should I use.
I hope you will solve me this annoying matter, thanks in advance.

Anony2k1

efw 2.2

I am waiting for that subject, too. Is there anything new?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.