Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Thursday 28 March 2024, 09:33:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length

The Latest Endian Firewall is now available for download HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6489 Members
Latest Member: GB-gattoboy
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  EFW SMTP, HTTP, SIP, FTP Proxy Support
| | |-+  Smtp proxy + greylisting: How to deactivate for local-domain from red interface?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Smtp proxy + greylisting: How to deactivate for local-domain from red interface?  (Read 6270 times)
alaquas

« on: Tuesday 03 October 2017, 08:16:45 pm »

Hi!
Im upgrading from an old version to entian 3.2.4, didnt load a "config backup" cause it was giving me some problems, so i decide to just re-config it all

Almost all is working fine, but greylisting is giving me some problems

- I have 3 domains (at the same internal server) , added at "incoming domains" tab
- Smtp-Authentication (imap) is active, and seems to work
- Incoming email from red is greylisted as expected,and arrives correctly after a little delay
- Outgoing email from our internal server to externals is working fine

Problem: clients connecting from outside our network trying to send from our domain to any other are receiving a greylist blocking the first time, and works after 30 secs of delay.. ok its what greylist i think it must only apply to external domains contacting internal domains, not for localdomains sending to externals

For example, from windowlivemail connected outside my endian network, trying to send and email to gmail from my domain i get that error:

"postfix/smtpd[4636]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from 131.red-xx-xx-xx.dynamicip.rima-tde.net[xx.xx.xx.xx]: 450 4.2.0 testemail@gmail.com: Recipient address rejected: Greylisted, see greylisting.endian.com; from=dani@MYLOCALDOMAIN to=testemail@gmail.com proto=ESMTP helo=INFDANI"

Is anyway to avoid greylisting for authenticated users and/or for mail "from" localdomain?

thanks a lot in advance

dani.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 19 queries.