Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Monday 29 April 2024, 04:06:26 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the official Endian Community Mailinglist  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6493 Members
Latest Member: thiagodod
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  General Support
| | |-+  GUI dashboard problem
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUI dashboard problem  (Read 5777 times)
kryptoscode

« on: Monday 19 September 2011, 01:26:46 pm »

Hi all,

Suddenly I have encountered this problem where the dashboard seems doesn't correctly display information on it. First the CPU Usage are stuck at a certain percentage and the network incoming and outgoing traffic are running on flat line though we can access internet fine. It is really weird we been deploying EFW servers many times already and this new install seems weird.

I think the display information are stuck. Please help me about this. were using 2.4 EFW with dual core processor

Thanks
Rocel
juddyjacob

« Reply #1 on: Thursday 20 October 2011, 04:19:58 pm »

Not sure but sounds as if somehow changes to the dashboard cgi file have been made, or currupted. You mentioned that you've done many installs, I would recommend you compare the files side by side and see if there is much difference. Or you might wanna consider renaming the old file to somethiong like dashboard.cgi.old and copy a fresh file in. The path to the file is  /home/httpd/cgi-bin/ and here you will find dashboard.cgi. I would also recommend you first run the upgrade command as sometimes this has helped me with small issues. you can console in and run efw-upgrade -s. Pick whatever option you are comfortable with. Hope this helps
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.063 seconds with 19 queries.