Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Saturday 30 March 2024, 02:37:39 am

Login with username, password and session length

Download the latest community FREE version  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6490 Members
Latest Member: maquino
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  EFW SMTP, HTTP, SIP, FTP Proxy Support
| | |-+  (110) Connection timed out
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: (110) Connection timed out  (Read 13640 times)
nicker003

« on: Thursday 06 June 2013, 01:23:46 pm »

Dear All,

Today i have a new bug in my system. Yesterday Endian work good but to day some website public in my system not work. I can access website by local ip and out site. but all client access through firewall face with bug (110) Connection timed out. any ideas for help.

Regards.
nicker003

« Reply #1 on: Thursday 06 June 2013, 02:11:10 pm »

This bug has been fixed. I add my domain provider to Proxy-> DNS->Anti-Spyware->Whitelist domains.
andersonlugo

« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 23 July 2014, 06:15:51 am »

Hi! i've configured endian as a firewall and transparent proxy and all seemed to work well since some days ago, now when i try to connect to host.caracasvpn.com an Venezuela provider i can't because the proxy gives me this message: (110) error connection timed out, but if i turn off the proxy it works, i have cleaned the cache and also turned off and then on the proxy, also restarted endian but with the proxy on the page doesn't work...why?
andersonlugo

« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 29 July 2014, 02:27:37 am »

Hi! i've configured endian as a firewall and transparent proxy and all seemed to work well since some days ago, now when i try to connect to host.caracasvpn.com an Venezuela provider i can't because the proxy gives me this message: (110) error connection timed out, but if i turn off the proxy it works, i have cleaned the cache and also turned off and then on the proxy, also restarted endian but with the proxy on the page doesn't work...why?

I can not ..! Huh Huh Huh Undecided Undecided Undecided Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 19 queries.