Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Friday 29 March 2024, 03:53:41 am

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Official Endian Bug tracker  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6490 Members
Latest Member: maquino
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  EFW SMTP, HTTP, SIP, FTP Proxy Support
| | |-+  Can not recieve email from Forefront servers starting in November
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can not recieve email from Forefront servers starting in November  (Read 5850 times)
acolytetech1

« on: Thursday 11 November 2010, 05:22:47 am »

Hello,

I can't receive any email from someone who relays through a hosted Microsoft forefront server. Started on Nov 1st. Everything was fine up to Oct 31. Any emails from bigfish.com, frontbridge.com, and messaging.microsoft.com do not come through. No activity from those domains appear in the logs. The only generated NDR's are from the sending server acknowledging that the queue has timed out. No help there.  Happening on multiple versions of endian 2.2, 2.2 rc3.  I have no problem receiving email from anyone else. They claim to have no problem sending mail to anyone else.  I was able to get a copy of the message trace summary from the sending machine and the only odd thing is the "To IP address" is 255.255.255.255. The delivery result is 4.2.1 unable to connect. I'm guessing that means that forefront is having difficulty with MX record lookups, but only for domains that use endian? I'm having trouble believing that. 

I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this or if anyone had any ideas?

Thanks in advance
-Brian
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.