Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Friday 29 March 2024, 01:21:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Download the latest community FREE version  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6490 Members
Latest Member: maquino
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  VPN Support
| | |-+  Site to Site VPN not working between v2.4 and 2.5 (works between 2.4 and 2.4)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Site to Site VPN not working between v2.4 and 2.5 (works between 2.4 and 2.4)  (Read 5619 times)
bsigrist

« on: Wednesday 26 September 2012, 06:01:20 am »

Topology of our network:

DC -- Endian Mercury 2.4-0
Boston -- Endian Mini 2.4-0
Seattle -- Endian 4i 2.4-0

Madison -- Endian Mini Edge 2.5-0

DC and Boston and Seattle are connected through a standard Gw2Gw connection with Boston and Seattle being the clients. In the client config settings, we have the Boston subnet pushed. So we can access Boston resources on the DC network as well as ping.

We recently added the Madison unit which is on the latest version of EFW, 2.5-0. It was configured exactly the same way. We can ping the Madison unit and access the web interface from DC, however, we cannot access any resources behind the firewall on their subnet (no ping, nothing). On the Madison unit, I have disabled the VPN firewall and really have done nothing else. I did not have to configure anything on Boston to get it to work.

I have tried briefly adding static routes, but did not have luck (though I may have not been configuring them correctly). I never had to configure static routes before for the other two sites.

Any ideas on what could be the issue? Is is something that is configured differently in 2.5-0 that is causing this not to work?

Thanks.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.