Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Friday 29 March 2024, 04:19:48 pm

Login with username, password and session length

Download the latest community FREE version  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6490 Members
Latest Member: maquino
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  General Support
| | |-+  Logging LAN IPs
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Logging LAN IPs  (Read 6294 times)
asyadiqin

« on: Friday 10 October 2008, 07:36:26 pm »

Hi all. Not sure how to describe it but I'll try to make it as simple as possible. Hopefully someone will understand what I am trying to explain and help me to solve this.

We have 2 LANs behind an Endian firewall. One of the LAN consist of webservers while the other is our internal computers. Both have different class of IPs, ie. 10.1.x.x for the webservers and 192.168.x.x for the internal computers. We have a CMS system on one of the webservers, which is accessed by both our customers and internal staff.

The problem is that when the internal staff access the CMS system, the CMS logged the firewall IP instead of the internal computer IPs as all access to the webservers goes through the firewall. Is there a way that we can get the internal LAN IPs instead of the firewall IP. FYI, we used PHP on the CMS and we get the IPs using the standard $_SERVER[REMOTE_ADDR] variable.

We are currently using Endian Firewall Community release 2.1 but will be upgrading to the latest release pretty soon. So any help to sort this problem for both releases would be really appreciated.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.