Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Friday 19 April 2024, 01:35:30 am

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Official Endian Bug tracker  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6491 Members
Latest Member: roy
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  General Support
| | |-+  Access Denied Frame Too Long
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Access Denied Frame Too Long  (Read 4499 times)
SMFletcher91

« on: Friday 04 April 2014, 05:42:18 am »

Our Endian Firewall is Community v 2.4.0, it's set to transparent HTTP proxy.  Every time the firewall blocks, say, a Facebook like button on any website, the firewall Access Denied frame pops up.  Love the way it blocks Facebook links on other pages, no problem with that at all.  My issue comes from the fact that the frame created to show the Access Denied message is up to as wide as the HTML table in the template.html file (no problems there), but it's almost the length of the whole page even though the table is around 100px height; the rest of the frame is simply blank space.  This frame covers the content of the website, so if I'm doing research or reading an article, etc., this Access Denied message blocks the content.  I have to copy and paste the content into something like Word to be able to read it all.  Is there any way to confine the message to the dimensions of the blocked object or even simply the exact size of the table in the template.html file?  I've dealt with CSS and HTML extensively, I have no problem with that, I'm just not sure where to go looking.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 18 queries.