Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Friday 19 April 2024, 09:48:07 am

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Official Endian Reference Manual  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6491 Members
Latest Member: roy
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  EFW SMTP, HTTP, SIP, FTP Proxy Support
| | |-+  EFW 2.5.1 HP Printer Embedded Web Configuration Page
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: EFW 2.5.1 HP Printer Embedded Web Configuration Page  (Read 5165 times)
RymesIT

« on: Saturday 28 July 2012, 12:35:04 am »

I have a weird issue I am hoping someone else has seen and maybe found a solution for. 

I have multiple sites - each connected with EFW 2.4.1 or 2.5.1 using IPSEC.

I have an HP m2727nf Printer at each site.  5 of my sites are using 2.4.1 and 2 are using 2.5.1.  I was planning on moving all sites to 2.5.1 until this issue was discovered. 

The issue is that I can no longer connect to the Printers Web Admin page (embedded on the printer) from my location (lets call it HQ) on the sites that have a 2.5.1 FW installed.  Even if I turn everything off - the page never loads.  I can connect via a computer on the local network.  Sites that have a 2.4.1 FW installed do not have the same issue - the page loads as expected.  I tried moving a printer from one site to another thinking the issue was HW specific, but its not.  The issues didn't follow the printer - it stayed with the site.  If I reinstall a 2.4.1 FW I can then connect to the printer.  It is only when I have a 2.5.1 rounter installed that I can not connect.  I also updated the firmware on the printers - no change.  I can printer to the printer fine, it just appears to be the Embedded web page that is the issue. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.