Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
Friday 29 March 2024, 01:21:11 am

Login with username, password and session length

Visit the Official Endian Reference Manual  HERE
14247 Posts in 4376 Topics by 6490 Members
Latest Member: maquino
Search:     Advanced search
+  EFW Support
|-+  Support
| |-+  EFW SMTP, HTTP, SIP, FTP Proxy Support
| | |-+  OneDrive certificate fatal error - No proxy or filtering default install 3.2.2
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: OneDrive certificate fatal error - No proxy or filtering default install 3.2.2  (Read 66259 times)
EndianUser

« on: Wednesday 05 April 2017, 11:27:47 am »

I have used both 3.0.5 & 3.2.2 and have the same problem with onedrive.live.com website (not the local application). Live.com is fine as are all other MS sites.

I get:

The owner of onedrive.live.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.

https: // onedrive .live .com/ Peer’s Certificate issuer is not recognized. HTTP Strict Transport Security: true HTTP Public Key Pinning: false Certificate chain: -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- MIIBzzCCATgCCQC7cvHsjwdyyDANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQUFADArMSkwJwYDVQQDEyBn YXRld2F5LmJyaXNiYW5lZmlyZWRvb3JzLmNvbS5hdTAgFw0xNzAzMjQxMzU3MDBa GA80NzU1MDIxODEzNTcwMFowKzEpMCcGA1UEAxMgZ2F0ZXdheS5icmlzYmFuZWZp cmVkb29ycy5jb20uYXUwgZ8wDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADgY0AMIGJAoGBAMObkxSZ IVmVX2Y5Y66dWaSoQFMGKoR1EfobjXx3GoIKoEDgpsRQhpdP/1m+KdkrkIQxOcYn EiTtgc5YMSMSPoRgPLuGJOOapQ5JE37rke5QGjQzPTtb3kPpwE1mtvpR9rifNAgD r+bbNhKF8CJvcyOP8a3Kb0gm/1lon2Bfc1pNAgMBAAEwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEFBQAD gYEAMRjfKI8qpRsz+x0DL70iLYhGluhx9H4touPAq7iPqS5omCLtzpvtwW+f24MJ 0yFTKEgTB2FKWLvz0OzkCeGOSopcgq7AEm8Qf+93qOmRKPZ+QfBPOR+6POxBqwGg Ib8cwur1kBcxwysklhTD1NNSq4I0/yE6/eUIhvNgabQJa/Q= -----END CERTIFICATE-----

There is nothing wrong with the certificate as using any other router soft or hard it works fine. Endian must be doing something to the certificate but I have no idea what..

Any suggestions?
Dark-Vex

« Reply #1 on: Monday 10 April 2017, 05:42:43 pm »

If you have the HTTPs Proxy enabled add onedrive.live.com to the bypass list.
Gabriel GHEORGHIU

« Reply #2 on: Saturday 15 April 2017, 06:34:08 pm »

This is not related strictly to Endian.

https ://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Headers/Strict-Transport-Security

https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_Strict_Transport_Security

As a workaround, follow the suggestion given by @Dark-Vex, if it fits to your settings.
EndianUser

« Reply #3 on: Sunday 23 April 2017, 05:41:27 pm »

Hi All,
Thank you for the replies. Here is some further information regaridng the issue:

Version(s): Endian 3.0.5 & Endian 3.2.2
Configuration: Default
http proxy: OFF
https proxy: OFF
Firewall: Default & outgoign OFF

The https error on onedrive happens on all browsers (IE, Edge, Firefox, Safari).

I have found a 'work around' but it is not practical & shows the problem is elsewhere. If I use Endian as the DNS server/proxy I get the error, but if I manually set external DNS on the local computer bypassing Endian then the problem goes away.

This has been tested on several server & desktop combinations to eliminate hardware possibilities.
Dark-Vex

« Reply #4 on: Monday 24 April 2017, 10:44:51 pm »

Hi,

please try to update the Anti-Spyware signatures, probably there is blacklisted for a mistake the one driver url by the Phishtank project
EndianUser

« Reply #5 on: Sunday 14 May 2017, 09:05:11 am »

Nope. No blacklist issue. It's not being blocked. It's being corrupted by Endian.
AlbertoC

« Reply #6 on: Thursday 18 May 2017, 03:38:19 am »

Hi

I use 3.2.2 and the workaround that works for me is this:

Go to Proxy>DNS

Then go to the Anti-spyware tab and whitelist onedrive.live.com

EndianUser

« Reply #7 on: Tuesday 23 May 2017, 09:17:05 pm »

Thanks, I triend that but to no avail.  Also worthy tonote I amnot using the proxy. It is in the default install.

I have contacted Endian but they don't care and are not willing to support their own product.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  I have installed multiple machines with different versions and they all ahve the same issue. The only common thing being Endian.
dda

« Reply #8 on: Wednesday 24 May 2017, 03:15:23 am »

Its a free package and you are not paying for support.
Dark-Vex

« Reply #9 on: Monday 29 May 2017, 08:50:12 pm »

Thanks, I triend that but to no avail.  Also worthy tonote I amnot using the proxy. It is in the default install.

I have contacted Endian but they don't care and are not willing to support their own product.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?  I have installed multiple machines with different versions and they all ahve the same issue. The only common thing being Endian.

If you are a community user this is normal.. the support is dedicated only to enterprise users
pepetonix

« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 14 June 2017, 11:09:41 pm »

Hi

Go to Proxy>DNS

This work for me too, thanks!!
ebernabe

« Reply #11 on: Thursday 24 August 2017, 01:50:19 am »

Hi

Go to Proxy>DNS

It works for me too
EndianUser

« Reply #12 on: Sunday 03 September 2017, 10:03:34 pm »

Changes nothing. The problem appears than Endian is pro hint somewhere even though proxy is turned off.

Can anyone replicate the fault?

IPfire works fine so it's an Endian issue somewhere...
rizkhan99

« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 12 November 2019, 10:12:56 pm »

Hi,

please try to update the Anti-Spyware signatures, probably there is blacklisted for a mistake the one driver url by the Phishtank project

Anyone please tell me how to download phishtank or any other vendor's signatures for EFW 3.3.0 community edition?

I am unable to add a URL in Anti-Spyware "Blacklist domains" option. It only allows adding domain names. But I have to add a complete list of millions of domain names. How to add them?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Page created in 0.094 seconds with 19 queries.